A****'s avatar'
A****1 month agoQ&A Employment Law

How to solve the payment issue from HRDF?

HRDF was supposed to pay for March but mistakenly selected April and the payment was made. Just noticed that march outstanding and April wrong pay. How to solve the issue of wrongly paid the HRDF by selecting wrong month?

Angel's avatar'
Angel1 month ago
You may apply for a refund via ETRIS: 1) Select Type of Refund (click Levy or Interest) 2) Select Reason from the Dropdown Menu 3) Key in Remarks 4) Select Levy Month, Levy Year and Applied Amount and click Add. 5) Upload attachment (i.e., Payroll Summary or Payment Slip) 6) Click SUBMIT